What are the kitchen opening hours ?
Mon: closed Tues/Wed/Thurs: 5-9 Fri: 4-10 Sat: 5-10 Sun: 4-9
Can we pay for orders over the phone?
- yes that is no problem. just let us know when you are ordering and we will ask for a credit card number and expiry date. (we don't accept diners club or american express).
What type of meat are your spare ribs?
- they are pork spare ribs.
Can we change what is on a pizza or in a pasta sauce?
- Yes that is fine, everything is made fresh on the premises . Each addition to a pizza will incur an extra charge of $1.
Can we pay by credit card or eftpos?
- Yes you can. There is a $20 minimum on each payment.
Can we have more than one bill per table?
- Generally one bill per table.Upon request will split bill two ways only. IF splitting, just keep in mind that there is a $20 minimum on card payments.
If we don’t have a booking of more than 25 can we still do the banquet?
- Yes you may. If you have over 10 people the banquet is optional all the time. For $25 dollars a head you will not experience this anywhere else.
Do we have to do the banquet deals if we book for 25 or more people on a weeknight?
- No. it is optional for groups that large on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Large groups must choose a banquet on a Friday or Saturday though.
How many people does a party animal pizza feed?
- It depends on how much each person will eat, whether the pizza is the only food, and a lot of different questions need to be asked to find this out. The best guideline we can give is that: there are about 60 squares that are the size of finger food (about 3 inch squares).